Smokers: A Live Improv Game
A downloadable game for Windows
SMOKERS is a theatrical Improv game, centering around 3 friends talking over coffee.
Each player will be given a unique character, they will then Improv a 3 minute scene of the characters talking.
Throughout the scene, characters will be sent text messages pertaining to a recent life event. It's up to the actor to choose how this will effect the scene.
This is an unfinished prototype made for BTW jam... so it doesn't work on phones yet...ops
Music by Joshua Weinberg
BTW Jam Achievements Achieved :
- Each one teach one: mentor a girl in your group for the jam.
- LGBTQA angle: either in story and/or the characters.
- Different body types: height, shape, skincolor...diversity is the spice of life!
- Older women: we need more badass grannies to look up to.
- First person female: People have to be able to tell that it's a woman without floating boobs on the screen.
Click download now to get access to the following files: